tribute to Boss Racing
There are three main sailboat racing rules that we use in dinghy racing.
Dinghy Racing « Stewartby Sailing
The rules are used in club racing and so if you want to start getting into the club racing then you should know these rules.
In addition to our current fleet we add new yachts regularly, this means that whether you are looking for a monohull or catamaran for a sailing vacation Horizon Yacht Charters offers more
The Speed sail continued to be at the top of the Optimist fleet all around the country through the '90's. Since the introduction of our new F2 sail in 2016 , alongside the continued success of our F1 sail we have won: European Championships, National Championships, Inland Championships, World selection series, End of Seasons and more open meetings than we care to list.
- Regional Jets
- well-appointed yachts of exceptional value,
- a stunning locations with a perfect climate,
- Piston Aircraft to Charter
- options for starts and finish points and personalized service with a smile!
- Turboprops for private charter
- ISAF : Racing Rules of Sailing
- Are you thinking of shopping for divers watches ?
In addition the lofts will have a product called Vektor which is aimed at the club racer with a broader range of yarns including polyester, Pentex and Dyneema to choose from and a reduced cost.
- Athena 38 - 2004 - (4C/4H)
- Bavaria 38 - 2004 2C/1H
- Bavaria 42 - 2005 - (3C/2H)
- Bavaria 46 - 2005 - (4C/2H)
- Beneteau 405 - 1996 - (3C/2H)
- Beneteau 413 - 1999 - (3C/2H)
- Beneteau 40.7 - 2001 - 3C/1H)
- Hunter 46 - 1999 - (3C/2H)
- Island Spirit 40 - 2003 - (3C/2H)
- Jeanneau 40 Sun Odyssey - 2001 - (2C/2H)
- Jeanneau 45.2- 2003 - (3C/2H)
- Jeanneau I 50 - 1997 - (4C/4H)
- Venezia 42 - 1999 - (3C/2H)
- Venezia 42 Cat - 1995 - (4C/2H)
They are not just there to create tactics (although that is one use), they also are there for safety reasons and for something that old-timers can talk about here.
The latest Edition of Uncle Ernie's System for the 2016 Jumping Season is on special late season offer for only £10. This unique publication is only available here on Ernie's website. Packed with inside information, the latest gradings and Quick Reference guides.
The Speed Sails involvement with the Optimist class began in 1984, through the 80's the success of the Speed Optimist sail was unprecedented winning 5 British National Championships in succession and doing well all around the circuit.